Tuesday 8 November 2011

Title boards


This is a potential title card for our film opening. I used the fonts that I had experimented with in an earlier post but edited them onto Microsoft Paint. As the background is now black, similar to the title card of Dawn of the Dead, I changed the colour of the words to red, white and gray so they would be visible. I chose these colours because of the connotations with blood and the contrast white has with red. I used grey for the 'and' to make it more neutral and as close to the background while still visible as possible so the other two words would stand out more. 
The other set of writing will be edited onto the film opening over shots rather than in a title card as to keep the action in the film flowing without being broken up too much by titlecards. I used the same fonts to continue the theme though different colouring to make it stand out more.




By Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment