Wednesday 4 January 2012

Feedback on my Opening

I need to hold some of my shots more steady and include more camera movement. I could even improve my shot distances a bit, but that's not so much of an issue.
 My mise-en-scene is not exactly western, however as this film has a modern context as well, and we wanted to include some more modern mise-en-scene. Also we didn't have a desert at hand... The costume, sound and filming style is fairly western. 


Some aspects we did well were:
Shots we used, framing, editing and sequencing, soundtrack and typography. (However we have improved the titleboard for our company logo. 


We also intend to overlay more sound effects during the build-up to running into the lamp-post.
We will add close-ups of the posters and re-do the shot with the Little Guy lying on the floor, as it's way too messy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment